Joshua Burger is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Burger joined Debevoise in 2018. From 2019 to 2020, he clerked for the Hon. John A. Woodcock, ...
Read Full Biography
- Founder of global financial services firm in U.S. subsidiary’s Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Blackstone Tactical Opportunities Fund L.P. in obtaining dismissal of tortious interference with contract claims brought in New York state court based on allegations related to portfolio company’s refinancing transaction.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Bowdoin College, 2014, B.A.