Kamal Steven Nesfield is a corporate associate and a member of the firm's Finance and Private Equity Groups. Mr. Nesfield’s practice focuses on representations ...
Read Full Biography
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the financing aspects of the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- The CF Corporation and The Blackstone Group in the financing aspects of the $1.835 billion acquisition of Fidelity & Guaranty Life.
- Apex Fund Services in its sale to Genstar Capital, a leading middle-market private equity firm.
- Tribune Media Company in the financing aspects of its $6.6 billion sale to Sinclair Broadcast Group.
- Blount International, a portfolio company of American Securities and P2 Capital Partners, in the refinancing of its $471.4 million term loan facility.
- Sawai Pharmaceutical in the financing aspects of its $1.05 billion acquisition of the generic pharmaceuticals business of Upsher-Smith Laboratories.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its investment in Pathway Partners, a leading veterinary hospital owner and operator.
- Greater Media in its $240 million sale to Beasley Broadcast Group.
- Hertz in the financing aspects of its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition from General Motors and Ford of a majority stake in OEConnection, the established market leader in cloud-based technology solutions that facilitate the efficient location, sale, distribution and dynamic pricing of automotive parts.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Lannett in the financing aspects of its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- PowerTeam Services in an incremental facility under its existing credit agreement on PowerTeam’s acquisition of the assets of CMC Holdings.
- American Seafoods, the largest harvester of wild-caught fish for human consumption in the United States, in its completed deleveraging recapitalization.
- Tribune Media in the refinancing of its $3.773 billion term loan facility and its $1.1 billion offering of 5.875% senior notes due 2022.
- Since 2014, various mezzanine lenders in numerous transactions involving private placement debt and equity investments totaling over $1 billion.
- Tribune Company in the financing aspects of its $2.7 billion acquisition of Local TV Holdings.
- The purchase by a significant Japanese investor of an interest in one of Brazil’s largest hydroelectric projects.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of PowerTeam Services, a provider of infrastructure services to the gas and electric utility industry.
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Dell in the financing aspects of the $24.9 billion sale of Dell to an investor group including Michael Dell and Silver Lake.
- Howard University School of Law, 2011, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, 2008, B.A.