Kamya Mehta is a litigation associate whose practice focuses on white collar criminal defense, internal investigations and compliance advice. Ms. Mehta ...
Read Full Biography
- Rolls-Royce in an internal investigation and coordinated resolutions with UK, U.S. and Brazil investigating authorities relating to bribery and corruption involving intermediaries in a number of overseas markets.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in connection with various federal investigations.
- American Airlines, as special aircraft counsel, in winning approval in bankruptcy court and the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit to repay $1.3 billion in debt without payment of a make-whole premium, over the objection of the indenture trustees.
- A major insurer in SEC and DFS investigations related to financial reporting and internal controls issues.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2012, J.D.
- Washington University in St. Louis, 2008, B.A.