Katherine M. Arango is a tax associate and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Ms. Arango joined Debevoise in 2016. ...
Read Full Biography
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of Zarbee's Naturals, a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Dealer Tire in its significant investment in SimpleTire.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.4 billion take private of Ply Gem and acquisition of Atrium Windows & Doors, two leading building products companies.
- Bedrock Insurance in its acquisition of Ashmere Insurance, a workers’ compensation specialty insurance company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Boston College, 2010, B.A.