Kenneth Rich is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Rich joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Rich received a J.D. from the University ...
Read Full Biography
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Industries in their $1.17 billion inaugural EETC offering.
- David’s Bridal in its successful pre-packaged Chapter 11 reorganization in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, under which David’s Bridal cut its debt by more than $400 million while preserving its business intact and ensuring that 80,000 pending customer orders and all trade claims would be satisfied without interruption.
- Resolute Investment Managers, a portfolio company of Kelso & Company, in financing its acquisition of a controlling interest of Shapiro Capital Management, an institutional-quality, value-oriented investment adviser.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Missouri, 2012, B.A.