Kimberly Drexler is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group. Ms. Drexler previously completed a rotation in the Mergers and ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in its acquisition of Otis Eastern Service.
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Dickinson College, 2015, B.A.