Kirstie J. Yu is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Yu joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Yu received ...
Read Full Biography
- Schneider Electric, a global leader in the digital transformation of energy management and automation, in its acquisition of EV Connect, an electric vehicle charging solutions provider.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twilio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSF Sportswear, a multi-line wholesaler.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron.
- Consilio, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legility, a global legal services provider.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Carlyle, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in the formation of Odyssey Investment Partners Fund VI, a $3.25 billion North American buyout fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of California at San Diego, 2014, B.A.