Kirstie J. Yu is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Yu joined Debevoise in 2019. Ms. Yu received ...
Read Full Biography
- S&S Activewear, a leading American imprintable apparel wholesale company and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Syniverse’s $2.85 billion merger with special purpose acquisition company M3-Brigade Acquisition II Corp. resulting in Syniverse becoming a publicly traded company.
- Odyssey Investment Partners in the formation of Odyssey Investment Partners Fund VI, a $3.25 billion North American buyout fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- University of California at San Diego, 2014, B.A.