Klaudius Heda is an international counsel based in the Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. He focuses on financings and restructurings, ...
Read Full Biography
- hoch.rein in its sale of chargeIT to stock-listed energy company Eneco; chargeIT was the largest independent player in the German market for charging systems for Electronic Vehicles, charging controllers and IT software.
- VINCI Energies in its acquisition of Converse Energy Projects (now Actemium Energy Projects or AEP) from Schneider Electric; AEP is a leading provider of turnkey industrial power distribution solutions in Germany.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- Dover Corporation in its acquisition of Germany-based Ettlinger, a leading manufacturer of filtering solutions for the plastics recycling industry.
- VINCI Energies in its acquisition of Horlemann Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, an industry-leading provider of dental digital product lines and services, from Carestream Health/Onex.
- Helios Investment Partners in its sale of a minority stake in Interswitch to TA Associates. Helios Investment Partners remains the majority shareholder following the transaction.
- Belectric in its sale of Belectric Solar & Battery to Innogy.
- Haversham in the debt financing aspects of its approximately £1.2 billion acquisition of British Car Auctions.
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals in its Euler Hermes covered ECA financing of up to $52 million, with BHF-Bank as lender.
- SPIE in the €2.16 billion refinancing of its existing debt.
- Hanwha SolarOne in the financing aspects of its $2 billion acquisition of Hanwha Q CELLS.
- The shareholders of Farnair Group in the sale and transfer of German group companies as part of the sale of Farnair Group to ASL Aviation Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group, one of the world’s leading industrial packaging companies.
- American International Group in its public takeover offer for AIRE, a German real estate investment company, and in a merger-related squeeze-out of minority shareholders.
- A major American bank in its investments in debt instruments in German and other EU countries.
- U.S., Dutch and Japanese institutional noteholders in a 2011 private placement of senior notes issued by a German leading provider of electronic manufacturing services, marketed by Deutsche Bank Securities as agent.
- American International Group in its public takeover offer for AIRE, a real estate investment company.
- Ahlstrom Corporation in the sale of its Sealing & Shielding Business to Interface Solutions.
- Reynolds Group in the $3 billion senior secured and unsecured notes issuance and $2.02 billion term loan senior secured financing to finance its $6 billion acquisition of Pactiv.
- Reynolds Group in the issuance by certain of its wholly owned subsidiaries of $1 billion of senior secured notes and $1 billion of unsecured notes and the subsequent refinancing of its senior secured credit facilities.
- Reynolds Group in its $1.25 billion offering of 9.875% senior notes due 2019.
- Reynolds Group in its $3.25 billion offering of 5.75% senior secured notes due 2020, at the time the third-largest single-tranche issue on record in the high-yield market and the largest issue since 2008.
- Reynolds Group in the financing aspects of its $4.5 billion acquisition of Graham Packaging.
- The Prudential Insurance Company of America in the establishment of a 2011 shelf facility for the issuance of additional senior notes by Zollner Elektronik AG.
- Cessna Finance Corporation in aircraft finance transactions with German and European aircraft operators.
- University of Marburg, 1999, First State Examination