Lauren Beasley is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group. She joined Debevoise in 2019. Prior to joining ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its majority investment in TriNetX, a leading global health research network optimizing clinical research to bring new therapies to market faster.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Nexstar in its acquisition of the television broadcast station KGBT, Harlingen, Texas.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- The West Australian College of Law, 2011, Master of Laws
- University of Western Australia, 2010, B.A.