Lauren M. Isaacson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Her practice focuses on the securities laws, representations ...
Read Full Biography
- SiteOne Landscape Supply in its $280.7 secondary offering of common stock.
- SiteOne Landscape Supply in its $546.25 million secondary offering of common stock.
- American International Group in its $5.56 billion acquisition of Validus Group, a Bermuda-based, NYSE-listed, (re)insurance company.
- A major global insurer in the negotiation of reinsurance agreements, related separation agreements, etc. in connection with the spin-off of Brighthouse Financial.
- Guardian Life Insurance in the establishment of its $3 billion global funding agreement-backed debt issuance program, including its inaugural offering of $500 million offering of funding agreement-backed fixed rate notes due 2021.
- International Paper in its $2.3 billion offering of 3.000% senior notes due 2027 and 4.400% senior notes due 2047.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- Nestlé Skin Health in its $1 billion acquisition of Guthy Renker’s worldwide Proactiv business, the world’s leading non-prescription acne brand.
- One Equity Partners in its concurrent acquisitions of two call center operators, TLK Group and The Results Companies.
- Envision Healthcare in its $620 million acquisition of Rural/Metro Corporation.
- Hargray Communications in its minority investment by Stephens.
- Gogo in the private offering of $362 million of its 3.75% convertible senior notes due 2020 and in privately negotiated forward stock purchase transactions of $140 million.
- International Paper in the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
- International Paper in its $800 million of its 3.65% notes due 2024 and $800 million of its 4.80% notes due 2044, which were sold pursuant to an effective registration statement on Form S-3.
- NCI Building Systems in its $153 million secondary offering of common stock.
- New York University School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2010, B.S.