Leron Solomon is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups. Previously, she was a member of the ...
Read Full Biography
- MassMutual in its $3.5 billion acquisition of Great American Life, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Financial Group.
- Unum Group in its agreement to reinsure a substantial portion of its Closed Individual Disability Insurance Block business to a subsidiary of Global Atlantic.
- The Carlyle Group as a lead investor in the $1 billion launch of Vantage Group, a new re/insurance entity and its wholly owned subsidiary, Vantage Risk, a new property catastrophe reinsurance provider.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- New York Life in its $6.3 billion acquisition of Cigna’s Group Life and Disability Insurance business.
- Syncora Holdings in its $429 million sale of Syncora Guarantee, a wholly owned subsidiary, to Star Insurance Holdings, an entity organized by GoldenTree Asset Management LP.
- Prosperity Life Insurance in its sale to an investor group led by Elliott Management.
- Syncora Holdings in a reinsurance agreement with Assured Guaranty to reinsure approximately $13.5 billion of financial guaranty policies, representing 91% of Syncora's outstanding insured exposures.
- Global Atlantic in the reinsurance of $9 billion of fixed annuities and other spread-based reserves of Talcott Resolution, The Hartford’s run-off life and annuity businesses.
- AmTrust Financial Services in a strategic transaction with Madison Dearborn for a portion of AmTrust’s U.S. fee businesses valued at $1.15 billion.
- Wilton Re in its acquisition of Aegon Transamerica’s two largest U.S. run-off businesses.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Muhlenberg College, 2013, B.A.