Lillian Aston is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Aston joined Debevoise in 2018. Prior to joining Debevoise, she served as a Tax Policy Fellow ...
Read Full Biography
- The Independent Order of Foresters in its sale of Foresters Life Insurance and Annuity Company and Foresters Financial Holding Company, Inc. to Nassau Life Insurance Company, a subsidiary of Nassau Financial Group, L.P.
- AlpInvest Partners, Goldman Sachs Asset Management and HarbourVest Partners as lead investors in the PAI Partners-sponsored €2 billion continuation vehicle for Froneri and Marcolin, two portfolio companies previously held in PAI Fund V.
- Pernod Ricard in its $223 million acquisition of Castle Brands.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- OEConnection (OEC) and Providence Equity in the sale of a majority stake in OEC to Genstar Capital.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Sellbrite, a multi-channel management platform.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Tishman Speyer in the formation of Tishman Speyer European Real Estate Venture Fund VIII, a €750 million Europe real estate fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its role in the £1.2 billion take-private acquisition of UK insurer esure.
- New York University School of Law, 2018, LL.M.
- New York University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2008, B.A.