Louis Sanchez is a corporate associate, a member of the Corporate Intellectual Property Group, and a Latin@ member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee.
Read Full Biography
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its investment in Inmark.
- Harvard Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Northeastern University, 2016, B.S.