Louis Sanchez is a corporate associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group and collaborates with the firm’s Data Strategy ...
Read Full Biography
- Sawai and Sumitomo in the $210 million sale of its subsidiary Upsher-Smith Laboratories to Bora Pharmaceuticals.
- Prudential Financial in the formation of Prismic Life Reinsurance, a licensed Class E Bermuda-based life and annuity reinsurance company.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- Bregal Sagemount in its strategic growth investment in Neptune Flood Incorporated, a leading digital insurtech platform and private flood insurance provider.
- Five Arrows, the alternative assets arm of Rothschild & Co., in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, a provider of comprehensive, SaaS-based solutions for students with unique learning challenges.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Allstar Services and RowCal.
- INDICOR, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in the $670 million sale of its Compressor Controls Corporation division, a leading provider of turbomachinery control and optimization solutions, to Honeywell.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- M&T Bank Corporation in the sale of its Collective Investment Trust business to Madison Dearborn Partners.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Providence Equity Partners in its minority investment of up to $500 million in the formation of The North Road Company.
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Artera, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and one of the nation’s largest providers of integrated infrastructure services to natural gas and electric industries, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Feeney Utility Services Group.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its investment in Inmark.
- Harvard Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Northeastern University, 2016, B.S.