Lunar Mai is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Merger & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Mai joined Debevoise in 2015. She received a J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- The Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Match Group, a dating company with a market value of over $20 billion, in its separation from IAC.
- Hojeij Branded Foods in its $330 million sale to Lagardère Travel Retail.
- NJRetina in its sale of a 60% stake to Quad-C Management.
- A U.S. direct lending funds in its purchase of $25 million of second lien secured notes issued by ExamWorks, a leading provider of independent medical examinations and related services, as part of the company’s acquisition of The Kindertons Group, a portfolio of businesses that provides accident aftercare and claims management services in the U.K.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in DiscoverOrg, the leading global sales and marketing intelligence platform.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Pacific Life and Aviation Capital Group in the minority investment by Tokyo Century in Aviation Capital Group, a transaction which won the Airline Economics Aviation 100 “2017 Overall Equity Deal of the Year” award.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Brand Energy and Infrastructure Services in the merger of Brand Energy and Safway Group, forming the leading global industrial service business with over $5 billion in revenue.
- Two direct lending funds in its purchase of $340 million of second lien secured notes issued by ExamWorks, a leading provider of independent medical examinations and related services, as part of the company’s take-private acquisition by Leonard Green & Partners.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- American Securities and P2 Capital Partners in the financing aspects of their $855 million acquisition of Blount International.
- Yale Law School, 2015, J.D.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2010, B.A.
- University of California at Berkeley, 2010, B.S.