Martha Brown is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Brown joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Rithm in its proposed acquisition of Sculptor Capital Management, a multi-strategy hedge fund manager, in a transaction valued at approximately $639 million.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and a leading specialized distributor of water, wastewater, storm drainage and fire protection products, and related services, and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in a $520 million secondary public offering of Core & Main class A common stock.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $803 million initial public offering.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in its offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 2.750% notes due 2027.
- Antares Holdings LP, a leading provider of lending solutions to private equity sponsor-backed middle-market companies, in the offer and sale of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 3.950% notes due 2026.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Santa Clara University, 2016, B.S.