Meredith Wren is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Wren joined Debevoise in 2015. She received ...
Read Full Biography
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.4 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Clarfeld Financial Advisors.
- Providence Service Corporation and LogistiCare in LogistiCare’s acquisition of Circulation, a provider of technology-enabled logistics solutions and analytics for managing non-emergency transportation across healthcare.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- Discovery Communications in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Booz Allen Hamilton in its $350 million offering of 5.125% senior notes due 2025.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of agilon health, a new healthcare technology and services platform, through the acquisition and merging of Primary Provider Management and Cyber-Pro Systems.
- Verizon Communications in its acquisition of Telogis, a provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology and services, specifically in the connected vehicle and mobile enterprise management sectors.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, 2015, M.B.A.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2010, B.A.