Michael Gramer is an associate in the Litigation Group whose practice focuses on complex litigation. He has experience defending companies and officers ...
Read Full Biography
- A national bank in the successful dismissal of a False Claims Act case related to the servicing of mortgages.
- The former chairman of a multinational corporation as a witness in a litigation alleging securities fraud brought by the SEC.
- MetLife, its Board of Directors and certain officers in securities class action and derivative litigation arising from the company’s practices with regard to unclaimed life insurance benefits.
- MetLife in a putative securities class action, derivative lawsuits and an action by the Massachusetts Securities Division arising from the company’s practices with regard to group annuity benefits.
- University of Texas School of Law, 2012, J.D.
- Stony Brook University, 2004, B.A.