Michelle Guo is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Guo joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- Deutsche Bank Securities, as financial advisor to Front Yard, in the $2.4 billion sale of Front Yard to Pretium and Ares Management.
- Deutsche Bank Securities, as financial advisor to Caesars Entertainment Inc., in its £2.9 billion acquisition of William Hill PLC.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Baruch College, City University of New York, 2015, B.B.A.