Michelle Guo is a corporate associate and a member of the M&A Group.
Ms. Guo joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from the Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Allergan in its sale of Brazikumab to AstraZeneca and Zenpep to Nestle.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Baruch College, City University of New York, 2015, B.B.A.