Milan Prodanovic is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses on advising sponsors of private ...
Read Full Biography
- Amazon as strategic partner to Yankee Global Enterprises in the acquisition of the YES Network from The Walt Disney Company at a total enterprise value of $3.47 billion.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- Johnson & Johnson in its acquisition of Zarbee's Naturals, a leader in naturally-based healthcare products.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in various fundraising activities, including the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund X, a $10 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- Duke University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Iona College, 2010, B.B.A.