Molly Bailey Klinghoffer is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Klinghoffer joined Debevoise in 2018. Ms. Klinghoffer received a J.D. from Brooklyn ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners III, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Asia Pacific Infrastructure Investors, a $3.9 billion Asia Pacific infrastructure fund.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners.
- Ardian and Pantheon as co-lead investors in a €1.2 billion annex fund, sponsored by Antin Infrastructure Partners, to buy minority stakes in four assets held by Antin’s 2016-vintage Fund III.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.7 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its proposed $4 billion take private acquisition of Anixter International, a NYSE-listed company. (Terminated)
- Reynolds Group and Closure Systems International (CSI) in their sale of CSI businesses and facilities to Cerberus Capital Management.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Core Investments Partnership SCSp, a $626 million fund organized to make co-investments in “Core” private equity transactions, together with a €1.5 billion fund of one also organized to pursue the strategy.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2018, J.D.
- State University of New York at New Paltz, 2015, B.A.