Natalia Drebezgina is a partner based in the Moscow office. Her practice focuses on mergers & acquisitions, general corporate practice, capital ...
Read Full Biography
- MegaFon in an offer by its subsidiary MegaFon Investments Cyprus Limited to purchase for cash common shares and GDRs of MegaFon (for approx. $1.12 billion), subsequent delisting of the GDRs from the London Stock Exchange, the mandatory tender offer by MegaFon Finance LLC for shares of MegaFon and their subsequent squeeze-out.
- PJSC Polyus and its subsidiary Polyus Service in the program to purchase up to an aggregate of 1,428,571 ordinary shares of Polyus, including ordinary shares represented by depositary shares, for approx. $300 million.
- PJSC Polyus in its issuance and placement of new ordinary shares by way of closed subscription for approx. $454 million.
- TMK in a voluntary tender offer by its subsidiary, Volzhsky Pipe Plant, to acquire ordinary shares of TMK, including ordinary shares represented by global depositary receipts, and the subsequent delisting of TMK’s global depositary receipts from the London Stock Exchange.
- Principal shareholder of PJSC Polyus in its approximately $390 million sale through an accelerated bookbuild of ordinary shares in the form of Global Depositary Shares and ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus in an up to $150,000,000 secured pre-export financing with Société Générale.
- Polyus Finance Plc, an indirect subsidiary of PJSC Polyus, in a $50 million buyback of its senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the issue of $250 million senior bonds convertible into global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of PJSC Polyus.
- PJSC Polyus and its indirect subsidiary Polyus Finance in the $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% guaranteed notes due 2024.
- PJSC Polyus in a public offering of shares and depositary receipts pursuant to Regulation S/Rule 144A and listing of depositary receipts on the LSE.
- Polyus Gold International in its $800 million Eurobond offering of 5.25% guaranteed notes due 2023.
- The principal shareholder of NLMK in its block sale of shares and global depositary receipts under Rule 144A/Regulation S.
- Selling shareholders in the sale of shares in the Non-State Pension Fund Social Development.
- Polyus Gold International in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.699% notes due 2022.
- Augment Investments Limited in a tender offer to acquire global depositary receipts representing ordinary shares of OJSC Pharmstandard for the total purchase price of $200 million.
- Polyus Gold in a subsidiary buyback of shares and American depositary receipts for the total purchase price of $3.4 billion.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of $1.32 billion.
- Uralkali in a buyback programme of its common shares and GDRs with a total purchase amount of up to $1.5 billion.
- Freight One in the acquisition of a rail transport operator from Severstal.
- Polyus Gold International in the sale of its Kazakh and Kyrgyz assets to a consortium of investors comprising Institute Project BV.
- Polyus Gold International in its debut $750 million Eurobond offering of 5.625% notes due 2020.
- Polyus Gold International in its $9 billion premium listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- Jenington International in its approximately $1 billion offer to purchase for cash issued and outstanding shares and American depositary receipts of OJSC Polyus Gold.
- KazakhGold Group in its $100 million private placement to international investors.
- Norilsk Nickel International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Norilsk Nickel, in a $4.5 billion offer to purchase for cash common shares and American depositary receipts of Norilsk Nickel.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $2.7 billion sale of shares in an accelerated bookbuild.
- Polyus Gold International in the $11 billion combination of KazakhGold Group Limited with Polyus Gold.
- Principal shareholders of Uralkali in the sale of bonds exchangeable into 14.5% of the issued ordinary shares of Uralkali valued in excess of $3 billion.
- Polyus Gold in its acquisition of 50.1% of KazakhGold Group.
- Polyus Gold International in the listing of its ADRs on the London Stock Exchange.
- Norilsk Nickel, one of the world’s premier metals and mining operations, in the spin-off of its gold assets and the creation of Polyus Gold, a major international gold company with a market capitalization in excess of $9 billion.
- Novolipetsk Steel in a number of M&A transactions, including the sale of a minority stake in Lebedinsky Ore Mining and Processing Plant.
- Moscow State Institute of International Relations, 2002, Law Degree