Nathalie Henderson-Stewart is an English-qualified associate in the firm’s European Finance Group. She advises on domestic and cross-border leverage ...
Read Full Biography
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in its investment in Datamars.
- B&M in its £250 million bond offering of 4.125% senior secured notes due 2022, and its related refinancing of certain of its existing senior credit facilities.
- Apex Fund Services in its $40 million credit facility with Highbridge Principal Strategies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of BUT, the largest furniture retailer network in France, in a 50:50 partnership with WM Holding, a company related to the XXXLutz Group.
- UCI in its up to $125 million senior secured asset-based revolving credit facility.
- BPP Law School, 2007, L.P.C.
- University of Oxford, 2004, B.A.