Nathan Frost is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Mr. Frost joined Debevoise in 2018. Mr. Frost received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- StepStone Group as lead investor in the $670 million closing of Ampersand Continuation Fund, together with related investment vehicles, formed to acquire the equity interests of three portfolio companies previously held by multiple mature Ampersand funds.
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners IV, a $1.4 billion U.S. venture fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- TPG Capital in the sale of Adare Pharmaceuticals, a leading specialty contract development and manufacturing organization, to Thomas H. Lee Partners and Frazier Healthcare Partners and the related separation of Adare’s Eosinophilic Esophagitis product into a TPG-backed entity.
- HarbourVest Partners as lead buyer in a GP-led tender for LP interests in Heritage Healthcare Innovation Fund and a related commitment to Heritage Healthcare Innovation Fund III.
- Prudential plc and Jackson National in the reinsurance to Athene of $27.6 billion of Jackson’s in-force fixed and fixed index annuities and a $500 million equity investment in Jackson’s holding company.
- Blackstone Group in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- NCI Building Systems in the financing aspects of its unit purchase agreement with Environmental Materials, LLC.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- University of Michigan Law School, 2018, J.D.
- New York University, 2014, B.A.