Nick Cruz is a corporate law clerk and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Mr. Cruz joined ...
Read Full Biography
- Manulife, a Canadian multinational insurance company and financial services provider, in its reinsurance deal with Venerable, a provider of risk transfer solutions to variable annuity issuers, releasing approximately $2 billion in capital.
- Fortitude Re, a Carlyle Group portfolio company, in its acquisition of a $31 billion block of legacy variable annuities from Prudential Financial for a total transaction value of $2.2 billion.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Global Atlantic in an $8 billion annuity reinsurance transaction between two of its insurance subsidiaries and Ameriprise Financial insurance subsidiaries.
- Harvard Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Cambridge University, 2016, M.Phil.
- University of Miami, 2015, B.A.