Nicola Bruton is an associate in the Corporate Department and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group and Private Fund Transactions Group, ...
Read Full Biography
- All Seas Capital in the formation of All Seas Capital I, a $400 million debut pan-European private fund.
- Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Arcmont Asset Management, a private debt management firm.
- EQT Exeter, a purpose-driven global investment organization, in its acquisition of Redwood Capital Group, an asset manager in the multifamily residential property space.
- EQT in funds and regulatory aspects of its €450 million acquisition of Life Sciences Partners, a leading European life sciences venture capital firm.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- The sponsor of a leading European mid-market buyout fund in a contemplated tender offer process for one of its funds.
- Glendower Capital in its role as part of a consortium of blue-chip institutional investors to invest approximately $530 million in six companies controlled by Argonne Capital Group.
- A secondary opportunities fund in its hybrid NAV/capital call facility of around $170 million, providing for a combination of term and revolving debt, among other things, to refinance an existing capital call facility.
- University College Dublin, 2009, Bachelor of Business Law (Hons)