Olena V. Ripnick-O’Farrell is a litigation associate based in the New York office. Her practice focuses on intellectual property and media, including ...
Read Full Biography
- Black Diamond Group and Oliver Thomas in winning a complete victory at trial defeating MZ Wallace’s trade dress infringement claim involving a quilted handbag design.
- WeWork, in securing a highly favorable settlement in a multi-jurisdictional trademark dispute with a coworking rival on the eve of a preliminary injunction hearing.
- Rimini Street in copyright litigation against Oracle regarding permitted software maintenance services.
- Moxie Software in a trademark infringement action filed in the Southern District of New York by Zenith Optimedia and its subsidiary Moxie Marketing Services.
- Case-Mate in trademark claims against Wal-Mart over its sale of Casemate branded school and office supplies.
- Apple in defending copyright and trade dress infringement claims related to its display in its stores and on its website of an original work of art that allegedly infringes the artistic style of Brazilian artist Romero Britto.
- Spectrum Brands in defending against a preliminary injunction for copyright and trademark infringement filed by Energizer against Spectrum’s new Rayovac battery packaging.
- Columbia Law School, 2014, J.D.
- Dublin City University, 2009, M.A.
- Boston University, 2007, B.S.