Omar Debs is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Debs joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Resolution Life in a seven day bench trial resulting in an award of $75 million in damages and pre-judgment interest. The case stemmed from an attempted 2017 transaction in which Resolution Life sought to sell its Nebraska-based life insurance company, Lincoln Benefit Life, to Global Bankers Insurance Group.
- Resolution Life in its sale of Lincoln Benefit Life to Global Bankers Insurance Group. (Terminated)
- Peabody Energy Corp., a leading coal producer, in the FTC’s challenge to its joint venture with Arch Resources, Inc.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Michigan State University, 2012, B.A.