Paisley Piasecki is a corporate associate in the Intellectual Property and Technology Transactions Group. She also collaborates with the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Ascent, a global leading provider of expedited, time-critical logistics solutions and other transportation services, in its sale to affiliates of H.I.G.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- StanCorp Financial Group in its acquisition of the Life & Disability business from Elevance Health.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition, together with Greenbriar Equity Group, of Paradigm Precision and Whitcraft Group and the merger of the two companies.
- Pernod Ricard in its acquisition of a majority stake in Código 1530 Ultra Premium and Prestige Tequila.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in Emler Swim School.
- American International Group and Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in the initial public offering of Corebridge Financial.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $5.8 billion acquisition of Cornerstone Buildings Brands, the largest manufacturer of exterior buildings products in North America.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- LIBERTY Dental Plan Corporation, a dental benefits administrator, in its sale of a majority stake in LIBERTY to Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, a private equity firm.
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its acquisition of OpenSlate, a content-focused measurement and analytics company.
- S&S Activewear in its acquisition of TSC Apparel, a leading national distributor of blank apparel and accessories.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Blackstone in its investment in Medable, the leading cloud platform for patient-centered clinical research, valuing Medable at $2.1 billion.
- Lone Wolf, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Propertybase, a leading global real estate and mortgage software company.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in the combination of Consilio and Xact Data Discovery.
- CPP Investments as lead investor in a $400 million Series C financing for insitro, a machine learning-driven drug discovery and development company.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Entities managed by Blackstone in the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Inmark.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- New York Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Boston University, 2017, B.S.