Patrick Fasoro is an associate in the firm’s Tax Department. Recommended by The Legal 500 UK (2018) for his “solutions-orientated” approach, ...
Read Full Biography
- LeapFrog Investments in the formation of LeapFrog Financial Inclusion Fund III, a $700 million emerging markets-focused impact fund.
- DBAY Advisors in the formation of DouglasBay Capital III Fund, a €335 million European activist fund.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Canson in the formation of its $100 million co-investment fund, which will co-invest in the acquisition of a majority stake in the Financial and Risk division of Thomson Reuters.
- Norilsk Nickel in its up to $2.5 billion syndicated term loan facility with an international syndicate comprising 17 banks and financial institutions.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- Metric Capital Partners in its €100 million subscription facility with Citibank.
- Nornickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 4.10% notes due 2023.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund III, an €850 million European special opportunities fund.
- NLMK and its U.S. subsidiaries in a $250 million ABL facility.
- Polyus Gold International in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.699% notes due 2022.
- PartnerRe in its €750 million debut Eurobond offering of 1.25% notes due 2026.
- NLMK in its $700 million Eurobond offering of 4.5% loan participation notes due 2023, and a related tender offer for its outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $571 million.
- Park Square in the formation of Park Square Capital Partners III, a €1.2 billion subordinated debt fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in its co-investment with IK Investment Partners in the Salad Signature group, a Dutch and Belgian food business.
- Prudential Financial in its $350 million partnership with LeapFrog Investments, targeting investments in life insurance companies in Africa.
- NLMK in its $400 million pre-export finance facility.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 6.625% notes due 2022.
- Lannett in its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Park Square in the formation of Park Square Capital Credit Opportunities II, a $2.4 billion senior debt programme.
- NLMK Europe Plate Division in its €250 million revolving collateralized credit facility.
- AXA in the sale of its mandatory pension business in Hong Kong to the Principal Financial Group.
- Exponent Private Equity Partners in the formation of Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion UK buyout fund.
- HarbourVest Partners as a selling shareholder, together with Exponent, in the purchase of Trainline by KKR.
- Knighthead Capital Management in its formation and capitalization of Knighthead Holdings Ltd., a Cayman Islands-based annuity provider.
- Ares Management in the formation of Ares Europe Real Estate Fund IV, a $1.3 billion Europe real estate fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in tax aspects of its €1.2 billion acquisition of Mauser Group, a leading provider of industrial packaging.
- A consortium including HarbourVest Partners and Coller Capital, in their secondary purchase of interests in Absa Capital Private Equity Fund I from Barclays Africa Group, formerly known as Absa Capital, as part of a spin-out of Absa Capital Private Equity from the Absa Group.
- AREA in its formation of its European real estate funds.
- Eutelsat in its $1.14 billion acquisition of Satélites Mexicanos.
- New York University, 2014, LL.M.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2009, J.D.
- Rutgers University, 2002, B.S.