Peter J. Dalmasy is an associate and a member of the Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Dalmasy received a J.D. from The University ...
Read Full Biography
- Chubb in the acquisition of Banchile Seguros de Vida and Segchile Seguros Generales from a subsidiary of Quiñenco S.A. and other minority investors.
- Syncora Holdings in its $429 million sale of Syncora Guarantee, a wholly owned subsidiary, to Star Insurance Holdings, an entity organized by GoldenTree Asset Management LP.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- Manna Pro, a manufacturer and marketer of pet care and nutrition products and a Morgan Stanley Capital Partners portfolio company, in its acquisition of Hero Pet Brands.
- SouthernCarlson in its sale to Kyocera Corporation.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Tribune Media Company in its $6.4 billion sale to Nexstar Media.
- Dealer Tire in a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Citizens Financial in its acquisition of Franklin American Mortgage.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of Ryan Herco Flow Solutions, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Nationstar Mortgage, a leading mortgage servicer and originator, in its $3.8 billion merger with WMIH.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Temple University, 2013, B.A.