Priya Soni is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Soni joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Ambac in the exchange of the securities of the Corolla Trust, a Delaware statutory trust formed by Ambac Financial Group, Inc. in 2014, for Ambac Assurance Corporation’s 5.1% senior surplus notes due 2020.
- JetBlue in its $808 million 2020-1 EETC offering and $116 million 2019-1B EETC offering.
- DoubleVerify, a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in its $350 million issuance of Series A preferred stock to an investor group led by Tiger Global Management.
- Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air Industries in their $1.17 billion inaugural EETC offering.
- Core & Main LP, a portfolio company of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in its $250 million tack-on offering of senior unsecured notes.
- Nexstar in its acquisition of the television broadcast station KGBT, Harlingen, Texas.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to The Medicines Co., in the $9.7 billion acquisition of The Medicines Co. by Novartis AG.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Cynosure, a leader in medical aesthetics systems and technologies, from Hologic, a NASDAQ listed medical technology company primarily focused on women’s health.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2014, B.A.