Priya Soni is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Soni joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to The Medicines Co., in its $9.7 billion acquisition by Novartis AG.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $205 million acquisition of Cynosure from Hologic.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Columbia Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Northwestern University, 2014, B.A.