Robin Lööf is an associate (barrister and avocat) based in the London and Paris offices. He is a member of the firm’s White Collar & ...
Read Full Biography
- A UK-based hedge fund executive successfully defended in UK extradition proceedings arising out of his in absentia conviction for theft in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. The executive was wrongly alleged to have stolen a $264 million arbitration award arising out of a dispute with Petroleos de Venezuela, Venezuela’s state-owned oil company.
- College of Law, London, 2009, B.V.C.
- European University Institute, 2008, Ph.D.
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2004, M.A.
- University of Cambridge, 2002, M.A.