Rosemary Chandler is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Chandler received a J.D. from Duke University School of Law cum laude in 2017. Ms. Chandler ...
Read Full Biography
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Risk Strategies in its acquisition of Krauter & Company, a leading specialty firm focused on the risk and insurance needs of private equity firms and their portfolio companies nationwide.
- NJRetina in the formation of a strategic affiliation with NJEye and Quad-C Management.
- The Carlyle Group in its acquisition of an outstanding interest in NEP Group from Crestview Partners.
- Arias Holdings and 2-10 Holdco in the sale of home warranty company 2-10 Holdco to Genstar Capital.
- SunSource, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its acquisition of United Distribution Group, one of the largest distributors of industrial components and assemblies in North America.
- Pitney Bowes in the sale of its global production mail business to Platinum Equity.
- Duke University School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Boston College, 2013, B.A.