Ross Liemer is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Liemer joined Debevoise in 2013. He received ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the $2.65 billion sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Emergent Cold Storage, an Elliott Management portfolio company, in its sale to Lineage Logistics, the world’s largest refrigerated-storage company by space.
- InterXion in its combination with Digital Realty, valuing InterXion at $8.4 billion.
- Emergent Cold, a portfolio company of Elliott Management, in its acquisition of New Orleans Cold Storage.
- Centerbridge Partners in its investment in GoHealth.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its acquisition of Educate 360 Holdings.
- Prism in its sale of a 60% stake to Quad-C Management.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Oasis Outsourcing, the nation's largest privately held professional employer organization.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the acquisition of Carestream Dental, an industry-leading provider of dental digital product lines and services, from Carestream Health/Onex.
- Johnson & Johnson in its purchase of an exclusive option to acquire Bird Rock Bio, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative immuno-inflammatory regulators that can be used in the treatment of liver disease.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a controlling stake in Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare, a leading global manufacturer of medical products.
- Envision Healthcare in its $15 billion merger with AMSURG, creating one of the largest U.S. providers of specialty physicians and hospital-related services.
- Lannett in its acquisition for $1.23 billion in cash, plus additional contingent consideration, of Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals, the U.S. specialty generic pharmaceuticals subsidiary of global biopharmaceuticals company UCB.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of CoAdvantage, a leading Professional Employer Organization.
- Boomerang Tube LLC in its pre-arranged Chapter 11 proceedings and successful restructuring of approximately $300 million of ABL and term loan debt obligations.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $12 billion acquisition of GE Capital’s sponsor lending business, including Antares Capital, the leading lender to middle market private equity sponsors in the U.S.
- Guardian Life in the sale of its majority ownership in eMoney Advisor, a leading wealth planning software company, to Fidelity Investments.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition with Estancia Capital Management of American Beacon.
- Nestlé in its $1.4 billion acquisition of the aesthetic dermatology business of Valeant Pharmaceuticals.
- International Paper in the combination of its xpedx distribution solutions business with Unisource in a “Reverse Morris Trust” transaction.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2013, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2008, A.B.