Ryan Kocse is an associate in the firm’s litigation department.
Mr. Kocse joined Debevoise in 2015. He received a J.D. from Georgetown University ...
Read Full Biography
- D. E. Shaw and Madison Dearborn Partners, as holders of exchangeable notes and other claims against SunEdison, in a complex transaction related to the $2.4 billion sale of wind farm operator First Wind, and D. E. Shaw as a member of the official committee of unsecured creditors in SunEdison’s Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- D. E. Shaw and Madison Dearborn Partners, as plaintiffs in litigation in New York Supreme Court asserting claims for breach of contract and damages arising from the sale of First Wind Holdings, LLC.
- Allergan in defeating nationwide class certification of a putative class of third-party payors alleging violations of federal RICO statutes through fraudulent promotion of antidepressants.
- A major pharmaceutical company in consumer fraud class actions, including defeating nationwide class certification.
- Petitioner sentenced to life imprisonment in obtaining executive clemency.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012, B.S.