Ryan Kocse is an associate in the firm’s litigation department and a member of the firm’s Commercial Litigation Practice Group.
Mr. Kocse joined ...
Read Full Biography
- The D. E. Shaw Group and Madison Dearborn Partners, as holders of exchangeable notes and other claims against SunEdison, in a complex transaction related to the $2.4 billion sale of wind farm operator First Wind, and D. E. Shaw as a member of the official committee of unsecured creditors in SunEdison’s Chapter 11 proceedings in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of New York.
- The D. E. Shaw Group and Madison Dearborn Partners, as plaintiffs in litigation in New York Supreme Court asserting claims for breach of contract and damages arising from the sale of First Wind Holdings, LLC.
- Allergan in defeating nationwide class certification of a putative class of third-party payors alleging violations of federal RICO statutes through fraudulent promotion of antidepressants.
- A major pharmaceutical company in consumer fraud class actions, including defeating nationwide class certification.
- Petitioner sentenced to life imprisonment in obtaining executive clemency.
- A pharmaceutical company in royalty disputes.
- Respondent seeking to reopen removal proceedings before the Varick Street Immigration Court and the Board of Immigration Appeals.
- Culligan, its directors, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and its Fund VI in a derivative action brought by Culligan franchise dealers in New York Supreme Court, alleging fraudulent conveyances and breach of fiduciary duty.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2015, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2012, B.S.