Samantha Berkovits is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Berkovits joined Debevoise in 2016. ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of J.S. Held, a global consulting firm focused on high value insurance claims and construction-related matters.
- Canaccord Genuity Group on its acquisition of Petsky Prunier, a preeminent boutique M&A advisory firm.
- Deutsche Bank, as financial advisor to Eli Lilly, in its $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its joint investment with Cardinal Health in naviHealth, the largest manager of post-acute benefits for health plans and a leading value-based care partner to health systems and providers.
- Solenis, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its combination with BASF's paper and water chemicals business.
- Ambac Assurance Corporation, a Wisconsin domiciled insurance company, in a holistic restructuring transaction that involved three exchange offers of existing debt securities and other payment obligations for approximately $2.2 billion of newly-issued debt securities, as well as a new-money financing collateralized by the future proceeds of certain litigation claims against RMBS originators.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2016, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2011, A.B.