Sandeep Dhaliwal is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group.
Mr. Dhaliwal joined Debevoise in 2016. Mr. Dhaliwal received ...
Read Full Biography
- BMO in its acquisition of Clearpool Group, a provider of holistic electronic trading solutions.
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities as lead underwriters in the offering of 10 million depositary shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of 5.750% preference shares, issued by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- AXA and AXA Equitable Holdings on the initial public offering of AXA Equitable Holdings on the New York Stock Exchange for approximately $4 billion, and AXA Equitable Holdings in its offering and sale of $3.8 billion of senior notes.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2013, B.A.