Sasha Daniela Burger is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Ms. Burger joined Debevoise in 2018. She received ...
Read Full Biography
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Manulife in its $750 million U.S. offering of 3.703% senior “green” notes due 2032.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- Prudential Financial in its $2.35 billion acquisition of Assurance IQ.
- Syncora Holdings in its $429 million sale of Syncora Guarantee, a wholly owned subsidiary, to Star Insurance Holdings, an entity organized by GoldenTree Asset Management LP.
- Cornell Law School, 2018, J.D.
- Yale University, 2011, B.A.