Serhat T. Krause is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Serhat’s practice focuses on all aspects of real estate ...
Read Full Biography
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its acquisition of Impact Fitness, a franchisee of Planet Fitness and formerly a Bain Capital portfolio company.
- Jackson National Life Insurance in its agreements to reinsure John Hancock Life Insurance’s Group Payout Annuity business.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with L&L Holding Co., Normandy Real Estate Partners, affiliates of Allianz Real Estate, and other institutional investors, in the acquisition, financing and redevelopment of the Terminal Stores building in the West Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Rockwood Capital in the origination of two mezzanine loans secured, indirectly, by two hotels located in New York City.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a construction loan secured by 222 Second Avenue South in the SoBro (South of Broadway) submarket of downtown Nashville, TN.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- A middle eastern sovereign wealth fund and its joint venture partner in the sale of the iconic Chrysler Building in New York City.
- A family office in its preferred equity investment in the development of two residential towers located in New York City.
- Westfield in the company’s $24.7 billion sale to Unibail-Rodamco, Europe's largest listed commercial property company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of 425 Lexington Avenue, an office building in New York City.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- Westfield in its $1.1 billion divestiture of five shopping centers in the U.S. to an investor group led by Centennial Real Estate Company of Dallas, TX.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2002, M.A.
- Istanbul Koc University, 2000, B.A.