Serhat T. Krause is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group. Serhat’s practice focuses on all aspects of real estate ...
Read Full Biography
- Jackson National Life Insurance in its agreements to reinsure John Hancock Life Insurance’s Group Payout Annuity business.
- Cerberus Capital Management in its acquisition of Electrical Components International, the world’s leading manufacturer of wire harnesses, control boxes and value-added assembly services, from KPS Capital Partners.
- Rockwood Capital in the origination of two mezzanine loans secured, indirectly, by two hotels located in New York City.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a construction loan secured by 222 Second Avenue South in the SoBro (South of Broadway) submarket of downtown Nashville, TN.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority interest in American Greetings.
- Westfield in the company’s $24.7 billion sale to Unibail-Rodamco, Europe's largest listed commercial property company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $2.5 billion acquisition of HD Supply’s Waterworks Division, the largest distributor of waterworks products in the U.S.
- Hertz in its $2.5 billion spin-off of its equipment and rental business.
- International Paper in its $2.2 billion acquisition of Weyerhaeuser’s pulp business.
- Westfield in its $1.1 billion divestiture of five shopping centers in the United States to an investor group led by Centennial Real Estate Company of Dallas, TX.
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, 2006, J.D.
- University of Notre Dame, 2002, M.A.
- Istanbul Koc University, 2000, B.A.