Shlomo Fischer is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Fischer joined Debevoise in 2019. He received his J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to AmerisourceBergen, in AmerisourceBergen’s acquisition of Alliance Healthcare from Walgreens Boots Alliance for approximately $6.5 billion in cash and stock.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Cadence Education in the sale of Cadence Education to Apax Partners.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Yeshiva University, 2015, B.A.