Sok Tea Jiang is a litigation associate. Her practice focuses on white collar and regulatory defense, internal investigations and complex civil litigation.
Read Full Biography
- Successful representation (following recently completed trial (October/2014) in federal court in New York) of $50 million claim arising from regulatory denial of reinsurance transaction.
- A professional services firm in a review of hiring practices abroad.
- A Fortune 100 company in civil and criminal investigations regarding possible FCPA violations, resulting in both the DOJ and SEC closing their investigations without bringing any charges or seeking any penalties.
- The City of New York in a high-profile investigation of wide-ranging allegations that Mayor Bill de Blasio and his associates solicited contributions from donors seeking favors from the City. Prosecutors announced they would not bring criminal charges against de Blasio or his aides following the lengthy investigation.
- The former U.S. Deputy Attorney General and Acting Attorney General in Congressional investigations related to Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- Kenneth D. Lewis, former CEO of Bank of America, in regulatory matters relating to the Merrill Lynch acquisition, including defense against civil claims brought by the New York Attorney General and various civil securities and derivative cases.
- Galderma Pharma in its agreement with Valeant Pharmaceuticals to restructure certain North American licensing arrangements in connection with Valeant's $2.6 billion acquisition of Galderma's long-time partner Medicis Pharmaceutical.
- University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, 2010, J.D.
- Stanford University, 2005, B.A.