Spencer J. Mizerak is a tax associate and a member of the Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group.
Mr. Mizerak joined Debevoise in 2020. ...
Read Full Biography
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Discovery in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Assurant in the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Capco in the $1.45 billion sale of Capco to Wipro.
- The Carlyle Group, as majority owner of Syniverse, in Twillio’s $750 million investment in Syniverse.
- MetLife in the $3.94 billion sale of its auto and home business to Zurich Insurance Group subsidiary Farmers Group.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2020, J.D.
- University of Delaware, 2017, B.S.