Svetlana Panfilova is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the Corporate Department of the firm. Her practice focuses on M&A and ...
Read Full Biography
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4.70% notes due 2026.
- NLMK in its $500 million Eurobond offering of 4% notes due 2024, and a related tender offer for outstanding notes due 2018 and 2019 for the aggregate principal amount of $317 million.
- Nornickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 4.10% notes due 2023.
- Norilsk Nickel in its $1 billion Eurobond offering of 6.625% notes due 2022.
- A Russian investment company in the restructuring of its group consisting of investment, management and development companies (including antitrust filings with the FAS of Russia).
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of a 50% interest and further consolidation of a 100% stake in ZAO Group of Companies Electroshield – TM Samara.
- Titan Group in its establishment of a joint venture with Sibur and Gazprom Neft on the basis of the Omsk Polypropylene Plant (Poliom).
- Pirelli in its joint venture with Russian Technologies State Corporation to set up a tire manufacturing business with SIBUR Holding, including regulatory aspects and employment issues.
- Freight One in the acquisition of a rail transport operator from Severstal.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2011, Law Degree