Temitayo Umoren (“Nene”) is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Umoren joined Debevoise in 2017. Ms. Umoren received ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $2.9 billion acquisition of White Cap, a leading distributor of specialty concrete and construction products, and its combination of White Cap with CSG, a leading U.S. distributor of specialty concrete and masonry accessories, for a total transaction value of approximately $4 billion. The financing for the transaction includes a $2.38 billion cash flow-based facility, a $700 million asset-based revolving facility and $640 million in senior unsecured notes.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its partnership investment in Cheney Brothers, a leading family-owned and operated regional food distributor serving the Southeastern United States.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Core & Main Holdings in the offer and sale of $300 million of 8.625%/9.375% Senior PIK Toggle Notes due 2024 to fund a distribution to the holders of partnership units in Core & Main Holdings as part of a dividend recapitalization transaction.
- Fiduciary Trust Company in its private placement of preferred stock and subordinated debt.
- Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities as lead underwriters in the $400 million offering of 3.600% senior notes due 2029 issued by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- Dealer Tire in the financing aspects of a significant investment by Bain Capital Private Equity.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2017, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2010, B.A.