Thomas Lopez is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Lopez joined Debevoise in 2016. He received his J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- PowerTeam Services, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its purchase of Miller Pipeline and Minnesota Limited for $850 million in cash.
- Aflac Global Investments, a subsidiary of Aflac, in its $3 billion strategic partnership with Varagon Capital Partners.
- Chubb in the acquisition of Banchile Seguros de Vida and Segchile Seguros Generales from a subsidiary of Quiñenco S.A. and other minority investors.
- AFP Habitat in its acquisition of Colfondos from Scotiabank and Mercantil Colpatria.
- Morgan Stanley Private Equity in its sale of CoAdvantage to Aquiline Capital.
- J.P. Morgan Securities, as financial advisor to Allergan, in its sale to AbbVie for $63 billion in cash and stock.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic minority investment in Grupo Madero, the largest casual dining and fast-casual restaurant chain in Brazil.
- HCA Healthcare in its $1.5 billion acquisition of Mission Health, a nonprofit North Carolina health system.
- Kelso & Company in its sale of PowerTeam Services to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- A consortium of investors led by Hillhouse Capital in the acquisition of a global financial services and funds administration business.
- Columbia Law School, 2016, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2010, B.A.