Norman A. Reilly III (Trey) is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Reilly joined Debevoise in 2015. Mr. Reilly ...
Read Full Biography
- A leading international private equity firm in the creation of a novel structured finance product which raised $700 million from various investors in the form of rated notes and equity. The transaction was structured to address insurance company risk-based capital charges when investing across a diverse portfolio of alternative fund products.
- Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley and Wells Fargo Securities as lead underwriters in the $400 million offering of 3.600% senior notes due 2029 issued by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, UBS Investment Bank and Wells Fargo Securities as lead underwriters in the offering of 10 million depositary shares, each representing a 1/1,000th interest in a share of 5.750% preference shares, issued by RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- Guardian Life Insurance in the establishment of its $3 billion global funding agreement-backed debt issuance program, including its inaugural offering of $500 million offering of funding agreement-backed fixed rate notes due 2021.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- Duke University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2012, B.S.