T. Tina Xu is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Xu received a J.D. from Columbia Law School in 2017, where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and ...
Read Full Biography
- Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading IT solutions integrator, and its majority owner, Kelso & Company, in the sale of a majority equity interest in Sirius to Clayton, Dubilier & Rice.
- Risk Strategies, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Krauter & Company, a leading specialty firm focused on the risk and insurance needs of private equity firms and their portfolio companies nationwide.
- 4Refuel and its equityholders, including Kelso & Company and Penske Truck Leasing, in the sale of 4Refuel, the leading mobile on-site refueling company in Canada, to Finning International.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2014, B.A.