Vadim Kolomnikov is an associate in the Moscow office and a member of the firm’s Real Estate and Infrastructure Practice and Dispute Resolution Practice ...
Read Full Biography
Real Estate and Infrastructure
- A Sberbank of Russia subsidiary in its acquisition from International Centre JSC of an office and retail complex, including underground parking space, with a total area of over 300,000 square metres located at the crossing of Kutuzovsky Avenue and Kulneva Street, opposite Moscow International Business Center (Moscow-City). The complex comprises three buildings on two land plots and will be used for the purpose of developing a new headquarters for Sberbank (“Sberbank City”). Debevoise provided overall legal support for the transaction at all stages, including due diligence of the relevant entities, buildings, land plots and other assets of the complex; transaction structuring; drafting and negotiating transaction documents; and legal support of transaction closing.
- Costa Construction, a major Turkish construction company, in a number of Russian construction projects including building in Kozikhinskiy Lane in Moscow, a business centre and a hotel in Rostov-on-Don.
- Transneft in its $1.2 billion acquisition of the Evolution Tower office building in the Moscow International Business Center (Moscow-City) from City Palace LLC. Representation of Transneft included legal due diligence of the building and land plot, preparation and negotiation of a draft sale and purchase agreement for the future real estate and legal support in the signing and closing of the transaction. This deal is the largest on the Russian commercial real estate market.
- LLC Chrysler in the structuring of the acquisition of land for the construction of production facilities in Russia financed by Sberbank (including review of all relevant issues related to such acquisition: establishment of the land plot, changes to the permitted use, obtaining technical specifications for connection to engineering and utilities infrastructure facilities, etc.).
- Mosinzhproekt in the development of options for implementation of the project for the construction of the South-West metro line from Novatorov Street station to Stolbovo station, as well as commercial and residential real estate jointly with Chinese investors China International Fund Limited and China Railway Construction Corporation Limited. The work on the project included development of the contractual model for implementation of the project, options for financing of the project by the Chinese investors and analysis of options for provision of the land plots for construction of the metro line and the commercial and residential real estate.
- Transneft in its proposed purchase of a business centre in Moscow.
- NLMK in drafting and negotiating an EPC contract for the construction of a pelletizing facility at the Stary Oskol Mining and Processing Plant.
- A major steel company in drafting and negotiation of a lease agreement for an “A” class business centre in Moscow.
- A major steel company in a proposed purchase of an “A” class business center in Moscow.
- Costa Construction, a major Turkish construction company, in pre-litigation advice on a land-marking Moscow residential property.
- A major Russian developer in court proceedings regarding invalidation of the refusal to provide a land plot and to enter into a lease agreement for such land plot in respect of the construction of a residential building in Moscow.
- Russian School of Private law, 2015, M.A.
- Moscow State University, Faculty of Law, 2013, Law Degree