Yean Do is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Ms. Do joined Debevoise in 2018. She received a J.D. from Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- The Carlyle Group in its investment in Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment industries, valuing the company at approximately $2.25 billion.
- Consilio in its acquisition of the Adecco Group’s legal consulting and eDiscovery Business Units.
- Parnassus, the largest ESG-dedicated fund manager in the U.S., in its sale of a majority equity interest to AMG.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $1.5 billion acquisition of Sirius Computer Solutions, a leading national IT solutions integrator.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company, in its $300 million offering of senior unsecured PIK toggle notes to fund a distribution to holders of common units.
- Gogo in its $215 million offering (including $13 million sold in a separate, concurrent private placement) of 6.00% convertible senior notes due 2022.
- National Life Insurance Company in its $128 million offering of additional 5.250% fixed-to-floating rate surplus notes due 2068.
- DoubleVerify, a Providence Equity Partners portfolio company and a leading software platform for digital media measurement and analytics, in DoubleVerify’s new senior secured revolving loan facility and the refinancing of its existing debt facilities.
- The Carlyle Group in the financing aspects of its $1.8 billion acquisition, with T&D Holdings, of a majority interest in Fortitude Re.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2018, J.D.
- Georgetown University, 2013, B.A.