Zain A. Kazmi is a tax associate and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Mr. Kazmi joined Debevoise in 2017. During the ...
Read Full Biography
- Citizens Financial Group in its agreement to purchase certain assets of Bowstring Advisors, an Atlanta-based merger and acquisition advisory firm.
- Atlas Merchant Capital in its investment in Ascensus, the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe, with Humana, in their $1.4 billion acquisition of Curo Health Services.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- CVC Capital Partners in its investment in Republic Finance, a consumer loan provider.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of SunSource, a distributor of hydraulic and pneumatic fluid power products in the U.S. and Canada.
- Temasek in its strategic investment in BluJay Solutions, a leading provider of supply chain software and services.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- Baruch College, City University of New York, 2012, B.B.A.